1. Mixed media piece at the Ogden Museum of Southern Art (OMSA).
2. Another piece at the OMSA.
3. The Deceiver of the Whole World (1964) by Rev. McKendree Robbins Long (oil on canvas).
4. Jazz Brunch at the Court of Two Sisters.
5. Photo of Bob Dylan in Mississippi at the OMSA.
6. Live Jazz at Preservation Hall.
7. The Rex Room at Antoine's Restaurant, the oldest family-owned restaurant in the US.
8. Brandi at Central Grocery Co., the founder of the muffuletta. Yes, we had the muffuletta.
9. The plaque on William Faulkner's home in the French Quarter.
10. Brandi at French 75.
11. Brandi ordering beignets from Cafe Du Monde.
12. A shot from Bourbon Street.
13. A shot of Bourbon Street.
14. Window art at one of the many Voodoo shops.
15. Tennessee William's home in the French Quarter.
16. A church in the Quarter.
17. Brandi at our hotel.
18. My first meal in New Orleans: lunch at Harbor Seafood.
19. A shot from my table at Harbor.
20. A man riding a bicycle with a a bass drum.